We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to take ownership of the continued implementation and development of Salesforce at a growing law firm. The candidate selected will be expected to be the firms’ in-house Salesforce developer and subject matter expert.
• Communicate with Salesforce consumers at all levels to assess needs, issues, and functionality
• Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies
• Design, develop, and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, and custom workflows.
• Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the platform
• Work with internal business groups and external consultants to optimize implementation
• Perform Salesforce administrator functions: user creation and maintenance, customization of profiles, security settings, data sharing rules, tasks, email service, page layout, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with Salesforce workflow rules, org-to-org connections, and validation rules
• Experience in software development and/or object oriented programming, with a preference for APEX proficiency
• The capacity to assess business and user needs, communicate technology systems and solutions, and manage projects effectively
• Strong research, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
• Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II)
• 1-3 years’ CRM development experience in a medium or larger business environment