We need an INNOVATIVE, DRIVEN and CURIOUS UX/UI Designer to be a part of a collaborative team that has been created with the specific mission to bring bright ideas to market. This team is obsessed with delivering differentiated mobile forward experiences for Gateway Mortgage.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Thrives on ambiguity and a fast pace environment.
• Serves as a key team member of an innovation pod that includes product, engineering and marketing to deliver cutting edge digital solutions.
• Comfortable working in an ultra-collaborative environment where iterations on concepts are expected and welcome.
• Proven experience developing mobile-first customer facing products from pilot to launch into the market.
• Exhibits a high level of confidence with researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
• Creates and delivers UX/UI design documentation to aid with communication, collaboration and development.
• Understands Angular, HTML, CSS, SCSS with the willingness to get in the weeds on implementation if needed is a plus.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities • Live and breathe Mobile first
• Proficiency of responsive web design and Web accessibility standards & guidelines and with standard digital tools (Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools)
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Self-Motivated and willing to go the extra mile to launch the best solution possible
• Experience with AWS or other mid-range cloud technology
Equivalent Education/Experience • Bachelor’s Degree
• Three years of experience in information architecture
• Three or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies and/or mobile devices
• Three years of experience in prototyping
• Prefer related experience in the financial services industry