We need an INNOVATIVE, DRIVEN and CURIOUS Software Development Engineer to be a part of a collaborative team that has been created with the specific mission to bring bright ideas to market. This team is obsessed with delivering differentiated mobile forward experiences for Gateway Mortgage.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Thrives on ambiguity and a fast pace environment.
• Serves as a team member of an innovation pod that includes product, UX/UI designer, QA engineer and marketing to deliver cutting edge digital solutions.
• Comfortable working in an ultra-collaborative environment where iterations on concepts are expected and welcome.
• Produces fully functional mobile applications utilizing the latest coding standards agreed upon by the team.
• Believes that good software development includes good design, testing, documentation, and collaboration.
• Leads the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
• Partners with Software QA Tester to ensure new software has all appropriate unit and UI tests.
• Coordinates with engineering teams across organization on implementation and monitoring.
• Involved in the Tulsa technology community.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge/Skills/Abilities • Proficiency in mobile first development
• Proficiency in database administration
• Proficiency with AWS or other mid-range cloud technology
• Agile Software Development methodologies
• Self-Motivated and willing to go the extra mile to launch the best solution possible
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Equivalent Education/Experience • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Experience with SQL Server, Mongo, multiple programming and system languages, C#
• Prefer related experience in the mortgage or financial services industry