Asemio is a technology consulting company passionate about the architecture, development, and implementation of community data systems. We are an integrator between business needs and technology solutions for organizations that are solving complex problems in the criminal justice, education, health, and social sectors.
We aim to foster an enjoyable work environment that allows everyone the opportunity to reach their highest potential. We strive to work and grow in a sustainable way, to help our clients succeed, and to build a culture and organization that places a high emphasis on worthwhile work.
The stuff we need help with
- Defining system strategy
- Developing system requirements
- Writing code to achieve outcome requirements
- Supporting existing system implementations
- Automated testing
- Participating in team meetings and code reviews to better yourself and others
- Hold a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be well versed in automated testing practices; e.g. TDD, BDD, ATDD
- Have extensive experience in solving problems and solutions for cross-browser compatibility
- Be experienced working within agile development processes
- Have experience using source control and continuous integration
We would love to talk with you. There are no specific education or experience requirements. We are looking for someone who can help take our team and services to the next level. So while we are very selective, we do not pretend to know what the profile of an exact fit looks like.