Our growing team is looking for skilled problem solvers that genuinely like helping others. Our customer-focused product depends on enthusiastic professionals who can listen to customers needs and offer a unique and thoughtful solution. Think of this job as a dungeon-master, but for game servers instead of dungeons and customers instead of NPCs!
- Can type and speak in a professional manner and voice.
- Basic linux experience.
- Basic understanding of how to use the SSH protocol
- Basic understanding of using command-line scripts
- Ability to employ patience & empathy. Mostly Patience.
- Can effectively multi-task multiple customer conversations
- Has sales experience
- Ability to understand, parse, write, and fix syntax-based language such as YML and JSON
- Experience with network configuration and tools
- Likes to use emojis and gifs and knows how to use them tastefully… seriously
Requirements for all positions
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) of Oklahoma, United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Ability to adapt quickly to meet customer needs.
- Basic understanding of unix based systems.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.