Position: Junior Software Developer
Reports to: Director of Software Development
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Date Created: December 2018
Company Info: amshot doesn’t have a typical corporate culture. Our clients aren’t cogs, and our employees aren’t either. We strive to view every challenge, task, relationship, and interaction—inside and outside of the office—through the lens of having fun, valuing honesty, giving back to our community, and doing things differently…in the best way. If you’re interested in being a part of a unique culture, keep reading.
Position Summary: Part of a larger team put together to determine requirements and design software solutions for clients. Will be tasked to complete projects under the direction and mentorship of more experienced developers.
Required Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- C#/VB .NET
- SQL Database Design
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- SSIS Package Creation
- SSAS Cube Development
- MDX Queries
- Microsoft Power BI
- Team Foundation Server
- Project Management
- Oil and Gas Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate projects and workload.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate verbally or in writing effectively with people at any level
- Able to maintain confidential and proprietary information.
Additional Responsibilities: All other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Walk, list, reach, stoop, sit, squat, bend, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and type for extended periods of time for up to 10 hours.
- Occasional lifting (up to 10 pounds of computer equipment or paper).
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Job tasks are performed in close physical proximity to other people.
- Requires work with others in a group or team.
- Requires being exact or highly accurate.
- Requires meeting strict deadlines.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign job duties as required. This job description is not to be construed as a guaranteed contract of employment for a definite period of time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com.