CurrentDesk is looking for a mid-level, .NET full-stack engineer to join our team in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We make next-generation software solutions that help financial brokerages manage their client relationships. In this rapidly growing market, we are looking for key team members that can help us as we integrate with various trading platforms and tech stacks to create incredible, seamless experiences for brokers and their clients.
Applicants should be goal-oriented with a focus on finding solutions. We work in an Agile/scrum environment and have a flat hierarchy. This means every developer has an impact and is involved in technology/architecture decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As we develop new and existing solutions for our clients, we want to integrate with the leading trading platforms and financial systems. In this mid-level role, you’ll be building a modern integration and financial processing framework for trading platforms in a dual C# / Typescript environment. You’ll work alongside a team of talented full-stack engineers using both RESTful and GraphQL APIs to share data and events across our service-oriented architecture. As your knowledge grows, you’ll have opportunity to directly shape the architecture of future solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering leaders to define, architect and build new customer-facing features.
- Integrate with 3rd-party financial trading platforms using both C# and RESTful APIs.
- Build out financial calculation web services within a Node.js/GraphQL architecture.
- Own, operate, and maintain your team’s services in a distributed production environment.
- Drive quality by writing documentation and unit and performance tests for your own solutions.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure services are reliable, scalable, manageable and supportable.
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming (because it’s good for all of us).
- Stay current on new technologies, industry trends, best practices, frameworks, et al.
- Exercise leadership traits through collaborative decision-making, peer reviews, and mentoring junior team members.
If you are not experienced in financial software, no worries, you will learn. We are seeking engineers who have solved complex problems at scale and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on experience developing .NET web applications and services in a professional environment.
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies such as AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure.
- You have worked in an Agile development environment running Scrum (or other agile methodologies) within a team.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Strong commitment to lifelong learning and professional development.
- Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrable communication skills and attention to detail.
AWESOME SKILLS THAT WOULD SET YOU APART
- Your knowledge of REST/RESTful service design is strong and mighty.
- You’ve earned the tech stack diversity badge by using non-Microsoft technologies (e.g. Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, et al.)
- You’ve dabbled in the dark arts of serverless apps using AWS Lambda or similar services.
- You’ve developed an unhealthy passion for board games and/or Mario Kart
- Mad ninja skills.
- Attractive salary
- Paid vacation time
- Competitive health insurance packages
- Nice atmosphere without corporate baggage
- Work in an international environment
- Be a part of a young and growing development team
CurrentDesk is a young, fast-growing international company. We provide modern, unique software solutions for the FOREX and financial brokerage industry. We are the market leader in our industry and our products are used by brokerages on nearly every continent. The global FOREX market is estimated to be $10B with continued growth over the next 10 years.
With an exciting product roadmap and a fast-growing international team, CurrentDesk is redefining what’s possible online.